Let’s be honest, ladies. We love our yoga pants. They’re comfortable, they make us feel good, and they’re just so darn easy to wear. But what if we could have all of the comfort and style of yoga pants with the added bonus of being able to concealed carry our firearms?
That’s where tactical yoga pants come in! These women’s concealment compression leggings are designed to be worn daily while maintaining pistol concealment.
So whether you’re running errands or headed to the gun range, you can rest assured knowing that your firearm is within reach. And who doesn’t love a little extra peace of mind?
In this post, we reviewed the 5 best tactical yoga pants for women. Let’s check out together.
Are Tactical Yoga Pants Worth Buying?
There are many benefits to wearing tactical yoga pants, both in terms of function and fashion. Here are just a few:
1. Comfort: Yoga pants are well-known for their comfort factor, and tactical yoga pants are no different. Made from a high-quality blend of Lycra and cotton, these leggings will hold up to whatever activities you have planned for the day, whether that’s chasing after kids or hitting the gym.
2. Style: Tactical clothing doesn’t have to be boring! These yoga pants come in a variety of colors and styles, so you can find a pair that fits your personal aesthetic. Plus, the slimming silhouette is always flattering.
3. Functionality: As the name implies, tactical yoga pants were designed with function in mind. The high waistband provides support and stability when carrying a firearm, and the multiple pockets give you quick and easy access to your magazine or other essentials. And because they’re made from a compression fabric, these leggings will help you stay cool and dry even when the temperature starts to rise.
Tactical Yoga Pants with Pockets
Tactical yoga pants have multiple pocket designs for carrying different objects. Types of pockets include:
- Knife pockets which are narrowly shaped, flat edge with reinforced bottom. They are also double stitched to help in holding and keeping the knife safe from hurting you.
- Cargo pockets. They are used mainly for storage.
- Hidden pockets. They are used for storing sensitive items.
- Magazine pockets. This is mainly for tactical yoga pants used in forces. The pocket is used for secure storage of magazine ammo.
- Handcuff key pockets. For discreet key storage, especially law enforcement, security, and corrections individuals.
- Media pocket. For storage of modern media devices.
- Slash pockets. It is slanted for easy and efficient access.
- Knee pad pockets. They are used for inserts to cushion your joints, especially during challenging combat situations.
Tactical yoga pants are available in multiple pocket closure styles, and they are:
- Buttons. This closure is traditional, but it is not common lately.
- Hook-and-loop Velcro. This pocket closure design is reliable since it will help in keeping your gear secure.
- Zippers. They are common since they do not have noise issues like in the hook-and-loop Velcro. They ensure your gears are kept secure.
Top 5 Tactical Best Yoga Pants for Women
1. BALEAF Women’s Riding Pants for House and Tactica
- Belt Loops
- Two side pockets.
- Non-slip silicone gripper design.
Real customer feedback:
“They were comfortable and fit well, but I wasn’t thrilled with the color choice (brown). I wore them once and noticed that some seams were starting to rip. But overall, they were a good purchase and worth the price.”
“I bought these tactical yoga pants for my daughter who loves them. Initially, I was a little hesitant, but she insisted they were great. And she was right – they fit well, have a large pocket for her phone, and the belt loops are a nice touch. She says they feel similar to Lulus, which is highly praised.”
“I wasn’t sure about the sizing, so I ordered a size up. They fit perfectly and are really comfortable. I wear them around the house and when I go out walking the dog. I would definitely recommend them.”
2.Graystone 5.11 Concealed Carry Womens Leggings
- Four-position quickdraw holsters
- Quality construction fabrics
- Machine washable
Real customer feedback:
“I had been eyeing these pants for a while on Amazon. I was really curious as to how well they would conceal my gun, as I have a compact and my friend has a full size. I finally decided to take the plunge and order them.
I was so happy when they arrived! They were really comfortable and fit both of our guns nicely. I was able to jump, bend, and move around without having to worry about my gun coming loose.
These are definitely some of the best concealed carry pants that I’ve ever owned!”
“I’m so glad I found these leggings! They are super comfortable and don’t ride up like some of my other pairs. Plus, the fact that I can carry my gun with me everywhere I go is a huge plus.”
“I absolutely love these pants! I wear them to the range all the time and they are really comfortable. I don’t have to worry about my gun moving around.”
3.GNEIKDEING Flare Tactical Yoga Pants for Women
- 100% Polyester
Attention: do not use bleach
Real customer feedback:
“I was a little hesitant to buy yoga pants online. I read the reviews and sized up, as suggested, and I am so glad that I did! These pants are amazing! They’re comfortable and fit perfectly. I’m definitely going to order more in other colors.”
“I love these pants! They’re so comfortable and they look great. I’ve gotten a lot of compliments on them. I’m definitely going to order more.”
“I was hesitant to buy tactical yoga pants, but I’m so glad that I did! These are the most comfortable pants I’ve ever owned. I wear them all the time, both around the house and when I go out. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
4. Tactical Yoga Pants with Holster Pockets
- 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex
- non-see though
- high rise
Real customer feedback：
“I never used to carry my pistol on me when I was out and about. It was just too risky and uncomfortable. But then I discovered the tactica leggings with their built in carry pockets. Now I can carry my pistol with me everywhere without worrying about it falling out or being uncomfortable. The TPE lining keeps my EDC secure, and the longer/higher waistband keeps my post-cesarean belly comfortable all day long. I love these leggings!”
“I have been searching for a good pair of tactical leggings for months now. I wanted something that would be comfortable to wear all day long, but also could conceal my weapon. These pants fit the bill perfectly! They are made from a stretchy material that is comfortable to wear, but also doesn’t show any bulges from my gun. I also like the fact that they have pockets for spare magazines. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a good pair of tactical leggings.”
5. FIRST WAY Buttery Soft Women’s Bootcut Yoga Pants
- 70% Polyester, 30% Spandex
- no camel toe
- Floral Printing
Real customer feedback:
“I love the fabric and design of these pants. I feel like I’m heading to Woodstock in them. They’re unique and many companies do not have designs like this, only solid colors.”
“I was looking for some new yoga pants and came across these. I am so glad I did! They are super soft and fit perfectly. I love the design, too, it’s so different from anything else I’ve seen. I will definitely be ordering more.”
“These pants are amazing! They are so soft and comfortable. I can wear them all day without having to worry about them getting uncomfortable. I also love the design, it’s so cute and different from anything else I’ve seen. I would highly recommend these to anyone.”
Whether you’re a working mom who needs to be able to quickly grab her firearm or an avid shooter who wants the convenience of on-the-go pistol carrying, tactical yoga pants offer the best of both worlds (not to mention they look great too!). So why not give them a try? You just might be surprised at how much you love them!