When you’re looking to buy a new pair of yoga pants, it is important to get the right size. If they’re too tight or too loose, you’ll be uncomfortable during your workout. So, What size yoga pants should i buy
In this article, we’ll discuss the different sizes of yoga pants, and some tips on how to choose the right size for your body type.
How to Know What Size Yoga Pants Should You Get?
There are a few ways to determine the right size yoga pants for you. They include:
1. Measure yourself.
There are some tips and tricks that you can use to measure your size correctly. Let’s have a look at them.
- Get someone else to measure you.
This is the most accurate way to get your measurements.
When measuring yourself, make sure that you’re wearing minimal clothing or none at all so that you get an accurate measurement.
Bend your measuring tape so that it follows the curves of your body. This will give you a more accurate measurement.
Yoga pants are meant to be snug-fitting, so don’t worry if they’re a little tight when you first try them on. They’ll loosen up after a few wears.
If you’re unsure, always go for a size up. It’s better to have yoga pants that are too big than too small.
- Check the size chart.
Most yoga pants brands will have a size chart that you can refer to. This is a good way to get an idea of what size you need.
- Try them on.
The best way to know if a pair of yoga pants fit is to try them on. If they’re comfortable and don’t feel too tight or too loose, then you’ve found the right size!
Also read: What to Wear with Wide Leg Yoga Pants?
2. Compare the yoga pants size.
Yoga pants come in different sizes so you have to find the size that is perfect for you. The standard yoga pants size chart is:
- Small yoga pants – designed for people with a waist measurement of 26-28 inches and a hip measurement of 36-38 inches.
- Medium yoga pants- designed for people with a waist measurement of 28-30 inches and a hip measurement of 38-40 inches.
- Large yoga pants – designed for people with a waist measurement of 30-32 inches and a hip measurement of 40-42 inches.
- Extra-large yoga pants – designed for people with a waist measurement of 32-34 inches and a hip measurement of 42-44 inches.
3. Know what makes yoga pants the wrong size.
There are a few things to look out for to know they are the wrong size. They include:
- Yoga pants that are too tight or too loose
- Yoga pants that do not fit well around the waistband
- Yoga pants that are too short or too long
- If you’re experiencing any of these problems, then it’s time to go up or down a size.
Read more: What Are Yoga Pants?
What to Know when Choosing Right Size of Different Types of Yoga Pants?
- Get fitted by a professional.
If you’re unsure of what size to get, it’s always a good idea to visit a store and get fitted by a professional.
- Look for adjustable waistbands.
Some yoga pants come with adjustable waistbands, which make them more comfortable and versatile.
- Consider the climate.
If you live in a warmer climate, you’ll need a pair of yoga pants that are made from breathable fabric. You’ll need a pair of yoga pants made from thermal fabric for a colder climate.
- Think about the activities you plan to do.
If you’re only going to be using your yoga pants for yoga class then any type or size will do, but if you plan on doing other physical activities as well such as running, you’ll want a pair with more stretch and snugger fit.
- The most important thing is to be comfortable.
So, if you find a pair of yoga pants that are the wrong size but you’re still comfortable wearing them, then go ahead and buy them!
Read more: How to Wear Yoga Pants to Work?
Should I Size Up and Down for Leggings?
You need to remember some factors when sizing up and down for leggings. Leggings usually fit tighter than yoga pants, so you may need to size up if you’re ordering leggings.
However, if the leggings are too tight, they can be uncomfortable to wear and can also cause you to trip or fall.
Leggings also typically come in one size, which means that they will fit most people. However, if you’re taller or shorter than average, you may need to size up or down.
1. What size is an 8 in Lululemon?
An eight in Lululemon is equivalent to a medium. So, if you’re an eight in Lulu leggings, you’ll need a medium in other brands of leggings. This is equivalent to a waist of 29 inches and a hip size of 39 inches. Remember to always check the size chart before ordering!
2. What is the size 8 in leggings?
A size eight in leggings is equivalent to a medium with a hip size of 37-39 inches.
Read more: Why Are Yoga Pants Popular?
Now that you know how to choose the right size yoga pants, it’s time to head to your nearest store and start trying on different pairs to enjoy your yoga! And don’t forget to always check the size chart before ordering.