Looking for a fun and unique way to do yoga? Then you should try three people yoga pose!
This pose is a great way to get your whole family involved in your yoga practice. It can be done by people of all ages and fitness levels, so don’t worry if you’re just starting out.
In this blog post, we will teach you how to do three people’s yoga pose safely and effectively. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Easy 3-Person Yoga Pose You Can Try with Friends
Here are basic yoga poses for beginners:
1. L-shaped and Split Yoga Pose
2. The Plank Pose
3. Lord of Dance for 3 People
4. Downward Dog Pose for Friends
5. Beach Trio Yoga Pose
6. Rock Gear Yoga Pose for 3 People
7. Double Plank Yoga Pose for Beginners
8. H-shaped Yoga Pose Challenge
9. Swing Yoga Pose Easy to Try
10. King Pigeon Yoga Pose
Extreme Acro Yoga Poses for 3-Person to Challenge
These poses are little harder and requires more skills and power.
1. Stuns Yoga Pose with Base and Flyer
2. Bridge Yoga Pose
3. Pyramid Yoga Pose
4. Handstand Yoga Challenge
5. Back Bird Balancing Yoga Pose
6. Acro Yoga Pose Hard Level
7. Dragon Yoga Pose
8. Tower of Strength Yoga Pose
3-Person Yoga Poses for Families with Kid
More 3-Person Yoga Challenge Poses Gallery
Popular Yoga Poses for Couple People
Here are five yoga poses that people like to challenge.
1. The Pyramid Pose
This pose is perfect for beginners. It’s also great for those looking to increase their balance and flexibility.
- One person must be in a low lunge position with their hands on the ground.
- The other person will need to be in a high plank position with their feet on the hips of the first person.
- From here, both people will need to slowly lower themselves into a low lunge position.
Hold this pose for 30 seconds before switching positions.
2. The Partner Twist Pose
This pose is perfect for those looking to increase their flexibility and strengthen their core muscles.
One person must be seated with their legs in front of them.
- The other person will need to be seated behind them with their legs wrapped around the waist of the first person.
- From here, both people will need to twist their torsos to the right and then back to the left.
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds before switching positions.
3. The Camel Pose
This pose is perfect for those looking to increase their flexibility and stretch out their back muscles.
- One person must be in an all-fours position with their back arched up toward the sky.
- The other person will need to do the same and raise one arm to make a heart with the partner.
- From here, both people will need to slowly lower themselves to the ground while keeping their back arched toward the sky.
4. The Flying Camel Pose
Kneel on the ground with both people holding onto one of your ankles.
- Lean back, using their support to help guide you, until you feel a deep stretch in your chest and shoulders.
- If you want an extra challenge, try straightening your arms and legs so you’re entirely parallel to the ground.
- Hold for five breaths, then switch positions!
5. The Three-Legged Downward Dog Pose
Start in a downward-facing dog with both people in front of you, grabbing each ankle.
- Gently walk your feet toward your hands until your hips are in the air and you form an upside-down “V” shape.
- Have the person behind you place their hands on your hips, then slowly lower them down to what would be a child’s pose if you were doing it alone.
See more about 2 people’s yoga poses.