Whether you’re just starting out or already well-versed in yoga poses, these three group poses are sure to bring lots of laughs and good times between friends! Plus, since these poses only take about 5 minutes total when done together, it makes it easy to fit into any schedule!
1. Bird Yoga Pose
- The Bird yoga pose has always been one of the asanas used by the yogi to check in and take photos.
- You will look nice whether you do it in a sitting or standing position.
2. Compass Yoga Pose
- The compass yoga pose is also one of the most photogenic asanas
- Compared to other difficult backward bends and support poses, the compass style is relatively easy
- There are friendly to yoga practicer
3. Wheel Yoga Pose
- The wheel yoga pose is one of the most popular types of pose taken for photos
4. Handstand Yoga Pose
- When it comes to yoga handstands, there are many types to choose from.
- Elbow stand, handstand, backbend, and elbow stand.
- This should be in the three top three on the list!
5. Lord of Dance Yoga Pose
- The lord of a dance yoga pose is also one of the most photographic poses.
- It makes your legs look super long
- There are many variations of the pigeon pose
- For example, flying pigeon, pigeon king pose
7. Variations of Camel Yoga Pose
- This on popular on Instagram lately.
8. Toe Stand Yoga Pose
9 – 10. Arms Up Yoga Pose
- Take a photo of your upper body, and bend your head back slightly.
- Blurring the background into an aperture is really super beautiful.
11. Variaition of Boat Yoga Pose
- This type of extreme hip flexion posture is also super popular.
- You can take a photo of sitting against the wall or just standing are both stunning!
- But it requires good hip flexion.
12. Kneel on One Knee and Split
- Try it! You will look perfect in the photo!